Managing Emotional health issues will allow you to stay away from negative behaviors that harm spiritual growth.Skills must be developed to manage emotions biblically.In developing this new habit you will need to take a few steps and engage in scriptural study.
- Ask god to give you strength to bear His will
- Converse with God by reading scripture (what God said) and then meditating and talking to Him in prayer.
- Study doctrine, the characters and precepts from scripture
- Find a mentor and engage them concerning your emotional health.
- This is how I feel about managing my emotional health.
- Find sacred writings that deal with different aspects of managing your emotional health and how that can help today. Example: 1Sam 3:1-11
- List three goals to help your emotional health.
- Journal what do you see when you inventory your emotional health.